Et si on parlait Anglais.. what do you think?

Ce sujet a 641 réponses, 185 participants et a été mis à jour par Anonyme, 7 h 18 min, 8 novembre.

20 sujets de 1 à 20 (sur un total de 642)
  • Auteur
    Membre

pacem

hi everybody,

English nowadays is an important language wich give us an opportunities to be aware and open in over the world.Why my proposition of sharing with you this forum in order to improve my writing in english otherwise we could also exchange our ideas and opinion about what you want to say. To propose also how we can have the best way to learnt this language and i think to do it is to begin writing and thinking in English, what do you think, let’s go!!!!!

hope to read you soon.

yours

Pacem

Dziriyatnaute

lana

moi et l’anglais on est pas trés copin :-D))) :-D))) :-D))) :-D)))

Membre

soumi16

me too lana :))

Membre

Wahiba

I really like english. At school, it was my favorite “matière”, but it’is so a long time ago…and unfortunately now I have no opportunities to speak english. When I travel, I’m very happy because of speaking this language( I try…).

Membre

pacem

hi darlings,,,,,,,,,,,

waw, YOU ARE SO SO SO amazing i am very astonished, you are speed to answer.Ok in this moment i really must go but I think we can organize something to help each one of you to express herself in english of course and with simple words without shy………..

my lovers,,,,,,,,,,lol

happy to read you , have a good evening

big kiss :kiss:

Pacemgirl

Dziriyatnaute

lana

okeyyyyyy hihi

thank you :biz:

Membre

soumi16

ohh with pleasure ….

We will programs a dating tomorrow and we will continued this dialogue.

thinks my beautiful girl, good night

(ho ya Rebi, je sais c laborieux, j’ai tout oublié mdrrr)

Membre

Wahiba

see you tomorrow!

Membre

pacem

hello friend,

I am here for a moment.To write in English, first don’t translate French into English.I agree with you that sometimes it’s correct to do it, but I think each language has own particularities like for exemple, in English we use a lot the idiomatic expressions and also the prepositional verbs and in this case we have to learn them,,,,,,,,it’s easy, isn’t it? :))

The second thing is to practice again and again without being bored.

you know, now i am reading a small child’s story, it’s not complicate and we feel that we are so intelligent when we finish reading……i know it’s a little ridiculous but it doesn’t matter, i don’t mind and i live my life… :yes

who are going to give us our firt course……..??? juste a little no more
    Who is the most courageous of us to begin…….???

hey girls come on and go on and let go your will to built a new age of dziryatte……

big kiss

Pacemgirl

Membre

Oasis

:mode: lol je sors …

Membre

pacem

oh friends,

I think, English isn’t your cup of tea…..it doesn’t matter, i am going to soliloquy…. :oh: single-handed…….. /,-((

ok darling….i look forward to reading something about you , about one of you

bye bye

pacemgirl

l’anglais et moi sa fait deux

Membre

soumi16

ohh my dear pacem, i’am very sorry to not can communicated with you in english.

The english language and me make 3! :confused:

Membre

jasmin

hello girls, it’s very interesting , speakons english lool , soumi you are verry funny.

Membre

pacem

hello friend,

i remark that many persons have read this topic, but rare who sends something, you know, we are not here to judge the other, just try even if with many mistakes, it doesn’t matter, I make a lot, and i don’t mind.

I want to give you this lyrics of song which telling about my felling at this moment, I have just descover it when i have watched an american serial called”””glee””” that word means “””chant”””…….

ok friend, hope you enjoy , you can hear the song on youtube performing by chris colfer, i also give the chords if someone wants to play it….good luck my darling….

kisskissgirl :byebye:

Defying gravity by glee :starmusic:

CAPO 6

VERSE

G D
    Something has changed within me
    G C
    Something is not the same
    G D Em
    I’m through with playing by the rules
    C
    Of someone else’s game
    F G
    Too late for second-guessing
    F G
    Too late to go back to sleep
    F G
    It’s time to trust my instincts
    C D
    Close my eyes and leap

—CHORUS

Em
    It’s time to try
    C G D
    Defying gravity
    Em
    I think I’ll try
    C G D
    Defying gravity
    Em
    Kiss me goodbye
    C G D
    I’m defying gravity
    G
    And you won’t bring me down

VERSE 2

G D
    I’m through accepting limits
    Em C
    ‘Cause someone says they’re so
    G D
    Some things I cannot change
    Em F
    But ’till I try, I’ll never know
    F G
    Too long I’ve been afraid of
    F G
    Losing love I guess I’ve lost
    C Em
    Well, if that’s love
    Am D
    It comes at much too high a cost

CHORUS
    Em
    I’d sooner buy
    C G D
    Defying gravity
    Em
    Kiss me goodbye
    C G D
    I’m defying gravity
    Em
    I think I’ll try
    C G D
    Defying gravity
    F

CHORUS 2nd time
    Em
    I’d sooner buy
    C G D
    Defying gravity
    Em
    Kiss me goodbye
    C G D
    I’m defying gravity
    Em
    I think I’ll try
    C G D
    Defying gravity
    G
    F G
    Bring me down, Oh oh oooooooh oh

Membre

Wahiba

hi pacem!
    you’re a very good singer!!!

Membre

pacem

hi darling,

a good singer,,,,,,,me??? how do you know that? are you a little witch “””sorcerer”””

If you have listened the cover on youtube, the singer wouldn’t be me….

but anyway, I have a horrible voice when i sing but not when i speak,,,, :mm:

have you ever listened this song wahiba??? and which kind of song do you like to listen to?

Membre

Wahiba

i have never listened it.
    my favorite kind of music is soul music, motown and else, the best!!!

Membre

saradz

yes good idea but just do it pacem !!
    i used to whrite in english as the others languages such as the arabic or the french !
    we dn’t forget algeria is very rich in languages so the new generation are all time aware about this !
    since my childhood until nowdays i just improuve my english with studying all time i have many manners to get it the english to buy a book or english magazine to read hamlet of shakeaspear ye i do it it’s was very hard for me in the begening but believe me in the end i enjoy to read it what was difficults for me oen day began suddenly easy
    also bu it’s not enough whom want realy learning or to discover realy english must travel make some tripes with family or fiends das’nt matter the most majore thing i supose is how to discover our selves in this language more and more and secondely to get and to find some new areas why not in our big country like algeria not only on the board …
    so we must whrite we have too learn more and more life is bound like that and to use it in our usual talking here in order to be universel too

so it’ my own opinion please keep it
    sara my respect for the all here ! see you

Membre

noorelislam

Hi everyone, i’d love to join you guys. DO you guys all live in Algiers; i’m impressed that you speak so well. Good for you. I’m glad that people are finally realizing that English is more important than french and it’s even better when you speak both.

Take care girls.

20 sujets de 1 à 20 (sur un total de 642)

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Chargement...