Dziriya magazine Forums Forum Général Parlons Anglais !

• Ce sujet est vide.
15 sujets de 1 à 15 (sur un total de 1,451)
  • Auteur
    odealajoie
    Spéctateur

Heyyy guys let’s speak English please, for fun and also to better it.

If there are people that are good at it please help us and correct us.

Thanks

have a nice day

[b]Titre modifier
    pitsou[/b]

odealajoie
    Spéctateur

Thanks Sara

I am happy you wanna join that’s awesome

mamapoule
    Spéctateur

hello well i think that i am able to survive speaking english

odealajoie
    Spéctateur

may be I will not but I took the risk and created this post

sarramak
    Spéctateur

Any language is just a practice girls , it will get very easy once you incorporate it into your daily life , either by listening to music and learning the lyrics or watching a movie without the french translation on , or just read few articles in english .

rasiry
    Membre

I think I am not included in this post cause it is not morning for me (just joking. What a wonderful idea young lady.

I couldn’t agree more Sara, it is just a question of practice and incorporating it into daily life. I remember when I came to Australia 7 years ago I couldn’t make a proper sentence, and understanding was another issue. but I did not have any choice there was “les feux de l’amour” on TV and I love it so I sat there watched and watched until I started to understand and learn. That is my story with English

Cheers

sarramak
    Spéctateur

good evening to you rasiry ,
    i kind of went through a similar story , when i moved to Dubai 8 years all i knew of english was a couple of famous words , so imagine getting into the 9th grade with that in an english speaking school i was sure to fail, i used to come back home crying every single day in the first week and would never guess i would graduate from an american university , but than i took lessons for around a month , the rest i did it by myself through music , movies , friends etc .
    i’ve got to admit we Algerians are pretty flexible when it comes to language , knowledge of french helps a lot as well .

Hello everybody

Thank you :yesyes: , it’s also a great way to exchange our opinions, we began to meet on a subject that was nice. I love this language and the greatest part in this forum mastering well.

OK let’s go with anglish

Shakerpear William is not far away ….. :ordi:

DARINE

Sissi
    Spéctateur

hello girls, this is a very good idea that way we will learn together english in addition we have our tati Darine with us :yesyes:
    even if i don’t have english at university but i try to not forget what i have learned,by make the translation of the songs and waching to american movies on MBC2….
    and correct me please if i make mistakes

flower754
    Participant

Hello every one ,what a nice idea to open a topic concerning the English language :yesyes: :yesyes:.I hope we can lean from one another and express ourselves using this language :pompomgirl: :yesyes:
    so long :biz: :biz:

lana
    Participant

je commence des cours d’anglais bientot les filles :mrgreen:

après je vien vous rendre visite :starmusic:

Melia
    Spéctateur

It’s a great idea !
    cause I really need to improve my english…

odealajoie
    Spéctateur

hello guys,
    happy you liked this post
    me too, I had little English at Uni, but I love the language, I read a lot in English, watch movies and listen to songs.

tahira
    Membre

It is a trés good idea! Let us speak English his about fact for a long time that I do not use him any more malgrés that in my domain this language is indispensable! My stay of 6 months has london my good to train. In the big passage kisses mélia how go you? I indeed hope!

sarramak
    Spéctateur

oh wow ! i didn’t know so many of you speak english ! thats really good :taureau:

15 sujets de 1 à 15 (sur un total de 1,451)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.